Learn deal-making skills from a law professor who spent seven years doing mergers and acquisitions in New York and London.
Partner with business students and a leading patent research firm to bring real products to market.
Join a student group that sponsors annual events on venture capital, the law of wine, intellectual property, and more.
Work with a practicing attorney to advise start-up and small businesses.
Extern with a leading Portland company, a U.S. bankruptcy court judge, a tax court judge or a corporate counsel.
Take M.B.A. courses across campus and earn credit towards your J.D.
- Law and Entrepreneurship Student Association
- Green Business Initiative
- Small Business Clinic
- Technology Entrepreneurship Program
- Business Law Externship in Portland
- Federal Bankruptcy Court Internship
- U.S. Trustee Permanent Externship
- Tax internships
- Tax Moot Court
- Concurrent J.D./M.B.A. Program
- Career Services Mentoring Programs